An exquisitely scented blend of freshly picked elderflowers, fresh lemon juice and sparkling water from the Belvoir springs.
Belvoir’s Elderflower Lemonade is the unforgettable taste of summer – freshly picked elderflowers, fresh lemon juice and water from the Belvoir springs are blended together to create this scented, refreshing and extremely quaffable beverage. You’ll find no artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners in this or any of our Lemonades. Their real taste comes from real fresh ingredients – which is why we say that they’re 100% good. Serve Elderflower Lemonade chilled as a sophisticated and refreshing alternative to alcohol at any time, or add white wine for an aromatic spritzer. It also creates fabulous cocktails when mixed with gin or vodka.
Available in 25cl and 75cl.
Recipes and cocktails
- Elderflower Scented Custard Pie
- Sophie Conran’s Elderflower Fairy Cakes
- Elderflower Syllabub With Shortbread
- Roasted Pears with Elderflower
- Elderflower & Lemon drizzle cake
- Elderflower & Lime Cheesecake
- Elder-Scented Fruit Jelly
- Chocolate Roulade with Elderflower & Strawberries
- Elderflower & Lemon Ice-cream in an Elderflower Ice Bowl
- Elderflower & Rose Sparkling Float
- Honey Bee Good
- Bramley Apple Smash
- Angel’s Kiss
- The Vampire Breakfast
- Elderflower & Rose Bellini (Mocktail)
- Ol’ Charlie Boy
- Pimento Mule
- The Fresh Prince of Belvoir
- Her Royal Heiness
- Belvoir Gin Fizz
- Rosy Cheeks
- Give Peach a Chance !
- Elderflower and Thyme Cocktail (Mocktail)
- Moscow Mule
- Snow Queen Cocktail
- White Flower Martini
- Ginger Toffee Apple
- Ginger Rogers
- English Garden
- Elderflower Mojito
- Elderflower & Mint Daiquiri
Nutritional Info & Ingredients
Typical values per 100ml Energy 170kj Energy 40kcal Protein Trace Carbohydrate 10g Fat Trace
Carbonated Belvoir Spring Water, Sugar, Fresh Elderflowers, Fresh Lemon Juice, Citric Acid.