4 conference pears
4fl oz Elderflower cordial
1 tbsp honey
1fl oz apple juice
Juice of 1/2 lemon
For the mascarpone cream
3.5 oz mascarpone
1 oz greek yoghurt
Zest of 1 lime
1.5 fl oz Belvoir Elderflower cordial
Preheat the oven to 180˚C
1. Peel, half and core the pears
2. Mix the elderflower cordial, honey, apple juice and lemon juice together.
3. Place pears in an ovenproof dish pour the elderflower mixture over them, cover and place in the oven
4. After 30 mins turn the pears over. Continue to cook the pears until tender.
5. Allow the pears to cool in their juices.
6. For the mascarpone cream: beat the mascarpone, then mix in the yoghurt and the elderflower cordial and the lime zest.
7. Place the remaining juice from the pears in a pan and reduce until it becomes syrup.
8. Place a spoonful of mascarpone on a dessert plate and arrange the pears attractively.