Our original cordial, given a floral twist.
This cordial has naturally delicate floral notes reminiscent of balmy summer days. Delicate and scented, delicious served over ice with still or sparkling water.
Dilute about 1:10 to make about 22 glasses of lovely refreshing elderflower and rose drink.
Recipes and cocktails
- Elderflower Scented Custard Pie
- Sophie Conran’s Elderflower Fairy Cakes
- Elderflower Syllabub With Shortbread
- Roasted Pears with Elderflower
- Elderflower & Lemon drizzle cake
- Elderflower & Lime Cheesecake
- Elder-Scented Fruit Jelly
- Chocolate Roulade with Elderflower & Strawberries
- Elderflower & Lemon Ice-cream in an Elderflower Ice Bowl
- Elderflower & Rose Sparkling Float
- Honey Bee Good
- Bramley Apple Smash
- Angel’s Kiss
- The Vampire Breakfast
- Elderflower & Rose Bellini (Mocktail)
- Ol’ Charlie Boy
- Pimento Mule
- The Fresh Prince of Belvoir
- Her Royal Heiness
- Belvoir Gin Fizz
- Rosy Cheeks
- Give Peach a Chance !
- Elderflower and Thyme Cocktail (Mocktail)
- Moscow Mule
- Snow Queen Cocktail
- White Flower Martini
- Ginger Toffee Apple
- Ginger Rogers
- English Garden
- Elderflower Mojito
- Elderflower & Mint Daiquiri
Nutritional Info & Ingredients
Typical values per 100ml diluted 1 to 10 Calories 20 Total Fat trace Sodium 0g Total Carbohydrate 4.8g ...Sugars 4.8g Protein 0g Magnesium 0g
water, beet sugar, fresh elderflowers 5%, pressed lemon juice, citric acid, elderberry juice (from concentrate), rose extract.