A wonderfully fragrant Lemonade with masses of freshly picked elderflowers from our own organic elder plantations here at Belvoir.
We use masses of freshly picked elderflowers from our own organic elder plantations here at Belvoir, plenty of organic lemons and our very own spring water to create this delicately scented and incredibly refreshing Lemonade. If you’re having a garden party on a summer’s evening, this is perfect as a spritzer with white wine, or a fabulous mixer to accompany gin or vodka, or simply serve our Organic Elderflower Lemonade chilled as a sophisticated alternative to alcoholic drinks.
Available in 25cl and 75cl.
Recipes and cocktails
- Elderflower Scented Custard Pie
- Sophie Conran’s Elderflower Fairy Cakes
- Elderflower Syllabub With Shortbread
- Roasted Pears with Elderflower
- Elderflower & Lemon drizzle cake
- Elderflower & Lime Cheesecake
- Elder-Scented Fruit Jelly
- Chocolate Roulade with Elderflower & Strawberries
- Elderflower & Lemon Ice-cream in an Elderflower Ice Bowl
- Elderflower & Rose Sparkling Float
- Honey Bee Good
- Bramley Apple Smash
- Angel’s Kiss
- The Vampire Breakfast
- Elderflower & Rose Bellini (Mocktail)
- Ol’ Charlie Boy
- Pimento Mule
- The Fresh Prince of Belvoir
- Her Royal Heiness
- Belvoir Gin Fizz
- Rosy Cheeks
- Give Peach a Chance !
- Elderflower and Thyme Cocktail (Mocktail)
- Moscow Mule
- Snow Queen Cocktail
- White Flower Martini
- Ginger Toffee Apple
- Ginger Rogers
- English Garden
- Elderflower Mojito
- Elderflower & Mint Daiquiri
Nutritional Info & Ingredients
Typical values per 100ml Energy 170kj Energy 40kcal Protein Trace Carbohydrate 10g Fat Trace
Carbonated Belvoir Spring Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Fresh Organic Elderflowers, Fresh Organic Lemons, Citric Acid.