This is such a great dessert recipe that we felt it was worth reminding you how wonderful it is. It’s so easy to make and is sure to impress!
3/4 large pack digestive biscuits
3 oz butter
2 oz sugar
13 oz full-fat cream cheese
5 oz double cream, lightly whipped
Icing sugar, to taste
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tbsp Belvoir Elderflower cordial
1. Place the digestive biscuits in a large plastic bag and, using a rolling pin, crush until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the crushed biscuits and sugar. Stir until they are fully combined.
3. Press the biscuit mixture firmly into an 8″ round tin with a lift-up base and place in the fridge to set.
4. Wash the lemon and grate the skin using a fine grater or a use a lemon zester.
5. Slowly add the elderflower cordial to the cream and lemon zest until it is a smooth, thick paste.
6. Spread this mixture on the biscuit base and refrigerate.
7. Just before serving, sprinkle the cheesecake with the zest of the lime and place twisted slices of lime around the edges.